Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Two Most Disappointing Clementines EVER

I just had the second most disappointing clementine ever.

It was not ripe, or something. It was the most tasteless fruit I've had since I can remember. It was bland and boring. It was everything that a clementine is not, except for orange, round, and beautiful. But it wasn't orange on its inside: It was white-ish. That is probably a sign that it was not fully ripened. Problem.

Tomorrow, or something, we're going to get a box of better, different clementines. It's happening. And they will be delicious. Fixed.

First most disappointing clementine ever: It was a tangerine.

So was the rest of its box...

...which said "CLEMENTINES" on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so delighted that you have something to say! Or maybe you don't have something to say. That's okay too. I understand.