Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gentai

You know how some people like to make comics or definitions for the silly word combination things they give you in the comments when you try to make one (If you haven't commented before, then why don't you try it? It's lots of fun, and I will probably give you a response! Tra-la-laaa!)? Well, if you don't, then let me assure you that this does happen.

Well, a few minutes ago, I was commenting on a post my friend made on her blog, and I got one of these silly things, and it said, "gentai." Immediately, I thought of hentai, of course, and genetics.

Gentai: noun. hentai about genetically modified super-humans
ex. Dude, I was just reading some gentai where the dude had blue skin and the girl had purple eyes and the world exploded but they were still at it!!

NOTE TO READERS: NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON THIS BLOG (MOST LIKELY). DO NOT BE ALARMED.

2 comments:

I'm so delighted that you have something to say! Or maybe you don't have something to say. That's okay too. I understand.