Monday, November 1, 2010

Tea: 2; Wimp: 1

In follow-up to my previous post about me versus the tea, the title of this post says it all. No, I did not have three cups of tea. I simply had one. Here's how the epic battle went down:

After I finished the post, I figured, "What the hell? I'll just take a sip and see if it's all right..." And guess who won a point? I'll give you one guess: This kid. This kid is me. I won that point, hence the "1" next to "Wimp." The wimp is referring to me, if you couldn't tell.

However, after taking a few long sips of tea, I realized... the tea was really quite undesirable. While it was soothing to the throat because there was honey in it, and it would be helping me get to sleep because of its herbal components, it was just bitter (besides the yummy honey part) and displeasing. Tea won a point there.

Tea won a second point when I realized this morning when waking up, that I hadn't drank enough of the throat-soothing honey-tea, and my throat hurt the way I expect it would if a unicorn decided to use its horn to scrape the inside of my neck for six hours while I was sleeping. That's what it felt like. It was also very difficult to talk.

Tea: 2; Wimp: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so delighted that you have something to say! Or maybe you don't have something to say. That's okay too. I understand.