Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Swim? No.

All the kids in my grade are required to take a quarter of Aquatics. In other words, all the kids in my grade are required to spend a quarter of the time they would be spending in gym class, either jubilantly swimming circles and spirals and flips and hand-stands in the deep end, or fighting for their lives while barely being able to doggy-paddle in the shallow end. I am classified in the last part of that sentence: I will be fighting for my life while barely being able to doggy-paddle in the shallow end.

Here is what I predict will at least be what happens to me inside my head: I will not be able to do everything they ask. The other kids--

--are totally fine, they get praise from the gym teacher, and each and every one gets an A+. Then, there is me, looking something like this, in the shallow end:
And, if that wasn't good enough for you, let's see if I can do that again.
And what's more, I used to have gym last block of the day, and that was fabulous because I was thinking, "Oh, terrific! I don't have to walk around stinky all day! This is absolutely fantastic and I am as happy a pancake as ever!" But now I have it third block and have to walk around sopping wet for the entire rest of the day. That will look something like this:
Dripping. Wet. This is also undesirable, see, because I will indefinitely lash out at you, until a certain amount of time has passed and I forget about how obnoxious it is to have a very long mane of brown-ish-black-ish hair which is also sopping wet all over your BACK. Ugh. Ew. Ihblechyuckiddypooppoopyuck.

So, when I found out about this, it immediately went into my brain as, "YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS QUARTER WITHOUT EITHER AN F OR A MENTAL BREAKDOWN! HAHA! FREAK! YOU CAN'T SWIM AND YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL! FREAK!"



BY THE WAY: The reason the drawings are so crappy in this post versus the previous one is because I'm not on the desktop computer. My brother prefers to use the desktop because it has all his personal settings and stuff, and I prefer using it because it has the good painting program which I usually use but cannot right now because I'm forced to use MS Paint on the laptop. Sigh... there'll hopefully be better-quality tomorrow or whenever next there is digital artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so delighted that you have something to say! Or maybe you don't have something to say. That's okay too. I understand.